Last Updated: 23 February 2021
- Identifiers, which may include name, address, online identifier or username, Internet Protocol address, or email address. For example, when you create an account, you provide your first and last name, email address, and other identifying information. They are used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to respond to an inquiry, for product and service improvement, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, to provide customer service, or marketing.
- Personal information categories contained in customer records, which may include name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other payment and financial information. For example, we need your payment information when you purchase products from us. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to respond to an inquiry, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, to provide customer service, or marketing.
- Commercial information, which may include records of services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. For example, we keep track of your purchases to create a purchase history. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to respond to inquiries, to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, to provide customer service, or marketing.
- Health information, which may include information about certain health ailments you are experiencing. For example, you may submit your experiences with our products and provide information about your health on our contact form. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to respond to inquiries, or to provide customer service.
- Internet, technical or other similar network activity, which may include usage and browsing history; IP address; device information, including device properties; search history; information on your interaction with our Site; and error logs. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to improve our Site. Please see our Cookies section below for more information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, which may include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, interests, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information or for marketing.
- When ordering or registering for an account on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When you sign up for newsletters, we may collect your email address and mobile phone number.
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- When you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Facebook Analytics. We also use Facebook Analytics to measure your use of our Site, tailor our Site to your interests, and improve our products and services. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/. Please click [here] if you would like to withdraw your consent.
- Instagram Analytics. We also use Instagram Analytics to measure the effectiveness and distribution of our ads and services. Instagram’s Data Policy can be found [here] and opt-out options can be found [here].
4. Your California Rights. Under California law, customers of Rev Pharma who are residents of California may request certain information about our disclosure of personal information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
5. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. The “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) privacy preference is an option that may be made in some web browsers allowing you to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At this time, global standard DNT technology is not yet finalized and not all browsers support DNT. We therefore do not recognize DNT signals and do not respond to them.
6. Is Information Collected From Children?. This Site is not intended for or directed to anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such personal information.
7. Does Rev Pharma Share Your Information With Others? We may share or disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties in the following instances:
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, and maintaining and analyzing data). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Site will have access to users personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your personal information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To business partners with whom we have business relationships, such as co-promotional partners, advertisers, ad networks, and data marketing services, for purposes such as offering products and services that may interest you.
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical personal information from our visitors and customers and provide such personal information to third-party data analytics providers.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
8. Security . While we implement security measures on our Site, please note that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You play a role in protecting your information as well. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice via our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
10. Retention. When you place an order or otherwise provide personal information through the Site, we will maintain your personal information for our records only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected and in accordance with legal obligations.
11. Third Party Websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Site, which may contain links to other websites. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party websites.
153 SW 22nd Road
Miami, FL 33129